Monday 5 October 2015

Mr and Mrs Twit Letters By Zahra


Mr Twits Letter

Dear Mr Twit 
I am wondering why you always fight with Mrs Twit.  You should forget all the fights because if you keep on fighting with Mrs Twit then she'll play worser and worser tricks on you everyday.  I think that you should just apologise to Mrs Twit, forget all the fights that you had and be friends!

From Zahra
           

Response to Zahra's letter

Dear Zahra
I will think about it I will stop fighting and being mean to Mrs Twit. 
from Mr twit




Mrs Twits Letter

Dear Mrs Twit 
I am wondering why you always fight with Mr Twit. I think that you should apologise to Mr Twit, forget all the fights, be friends and move on, because if you don't things will get really really really worse and you'll regret it for the rest of your life!!!
From Zahra
             

Response to Zahra's letter

Dear Zahra 
I will think about it. If Mr Twit agrees to apologise to me then we can be friends and move on.
From Mrs Twit 

                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.