Wednesday 1 July 2015

Marshmallow Seesaw - By Eugene


24.6.15 - 1.7.15
How to make a Marshmallow Seesaw

What you'll need
  • 1 marshmallow
  • 20p of spaghetti
  • 2m of tape

Instructions
  • First you get a marshmallow
  • Next you tape the spaghetti
  • Finally you put the leftover spaghetti into the marshmallow

Conclusion:
It could stand by itself and The spaghetti didn't bend and break.

The Marshmallow seesaw
Last week  when I started I did not know what to build for a scutcher but then I had an idea I could build a marshmallow seesaw.

The materials I had was 1 marshmallow and 2m of tape and 20 pieces of spaghetti.

All I had to do was to put the spaghetti into the marshmallow and tape the spaghetti to the marshmallow and yo pok the spaghetti into the marshmallow and you made yourself a marshmallow seesaw that moves side to side. I love my sculther I felt happy because  it's awesome and fun to play with and it is really cool.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eugene I like how You put some cool detail Into your Writing And i like how your Writing was so Creative.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.