Monday 4 May 2015

Feeding Willy by Bella P


Feeding Willy!


I was anxious at first but then it all cleared away...

When I saw Willy!

He was so cute, gorgeous and beautiful!
He was so amazingly kind and gentle, and when he ate he went 'crunch,crunch'
Well, I found that out after we fed him! Because I didn't know how loudly he ate! We fed him carrots because that's all he would eat! (well he probably ate berries and stuff like that to but you know what I mean!) and that went on for a little while because mum was loving  it and there were a lot of carrots! After what felt like hours of feeding we got to pat him! We we're being told about his  favorite places to be pat, So we had a go and he absolutely loved it! So we did it some more, and some more, and some more… until we got tired!

Screenshot 2015-04-30 at 10.17.22 AM.png
                     This is willy!   
                                                               
This is where he comes from!
                                                                        

3 comments:

  1. Hi Bella, your description of Willy makes me think of a gentle giant, he does sound lovely. I can see he originally comes from the Galapagos Islands, where is he living now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caron (Bella's Mum)5 May 2015 at 20:51

    Fantastic description of our time with 42 year old Willy at Auckland zoo, he really was a gentle giant. We certainly had to watch where we put our hands and be careful he didn't chomp them with his powerful mouth or sit on our fingers, he was over 320 kilos in weight and would be hard to move quickly!
    Brilliant piece of writing!
    Love from, Mum xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bella (Carons daughter)7 May 2015 at 19:18

      Thanks mum,
      That's really sweet!
      OH, and thank you for adding more stuff ( when I say 'stuff' I mean as in, the stuff about willy!)
      Thanks mum I really like it when you comment on things like that!
      I will try to keep up the good work and posting it on the blog!
      (well, only if you keep commenting on it!)

      Lot's of love, Bella xox

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.