Thursday 30 April 2015

My play date with Zoe By Kyan

This week WALHT use our email to share our writing on the blog.

On Friday Zoe came to my house. First we went to Charlie and George and I found a yellow crayon and Zoe found a blue chalk. Then we mixed them together and made a forever green bowl person. Then we had really really good pancakes.
Next we went to the school playground. After we collected potion ingredients. When we got home we made potions. Finally we made a double hut and played pet zoometery in the hut.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like a fun day with Zoe. I hope you didn't end up with green pancakes! I liked the time words you chose to connect each thing you did or the events in your recount, together.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.